Everyone knows that one of the best ways to uplift your look is to rock some jewelry. My current obsession is with adornments of a magical or charm-like statement. Amulets and symbols in beautiful metals go very well with dark outfits. In addition, I particularly love a black and gold look.
Here are ten of my favorite pieces to keep an (un-evil) eye on, whether shopping for gifts for yourself or the favorite spooky siren in your life.
- Hecate and Triple Moon Goddess layered necklace set by Awe – 14k gold and a moonstone. This necklace set is an exceptional design.
- Cleopatra signet ring by Awe – Also by Awe, this signet ring is great for paring with the Hecate necklace. Ancient Egypt is a lifelong passion of mine.
- Dagger earrings by Pamela Love – Importantly, the detail on the hilt and the pearl drip are wonderful touches.
- Hekate Full Moon Key necklace by Bloodmilk – The Bloodmilk brand is inspirational. I own a couple of pieces and would love to add this to my modest collection. Keys have spoken to me from a young age and a love for The Secret Garden.
- Good luck charm necklace by Missoma – I could always use more good luck.
- Taurus signet ring by Alighieri – This collection has all zodiac symbols. Of course, I have to represent the bull.
- Chain necklace by Uncommon James – A chunky chain-style necklace is so versatile.
- Cimaruta witch’s charm by Beegirlmetal – Protect yourself against the evil eye.
- Italian huggie horn earring by Pamela Love – A good luck charm from Italy.
- Gold leaf bracelet by Missoma – A nature-inspired necklace that would ground me to the earth.
Wearing layered necklaces is one of my favorite looks. However, I cannot stop them from tangling up within minutes. It’s a game of constantly pulling them apart and feeling inelegant. If you have tips for preventing this, please let me know in the comments below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.